ALLOTMENT - COVID 19 EMERGENCY MEASURES
Currently it is still permitted to visit your plot, to take daily exercise on your own or with members of your household. It is vitally important that you follow all the advice about social distancing and hygiene in the points below and not gather together on site.
Any plot-holder who is self-isolating because they are at risk or in a household where a member is ill with coronavirus should not be visiting the site.
Plot holders should take the following precautionary measures:
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- DO NOT gather together for a chat even if you are 2 metres apart
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
It is important that any plot holders over 70 years and those with underlying health issues follow the guidance and information issued by the government.
North Baddesley's allotments are situated in Nutburn Road. Only residents of North Baddesley are eligible to apply for a plot. There are currently no vacant plots but if you wish to go on the waiting list please contact the Clerk.
Allotments Committee meetings usually take place at 11am at the allotments on the Saturday before a full Council meeting. Full Council meetings are held on the second Monday of every month apart from August.